During the show we go over the following topics:
– The Huskies have had halftime leads this season but ended up losing. What do they need to do in order to get “over the hump” and finish?
– Why have the younger Husky wide receivers been so productive lately?
– Oregon State has one of the lowest ranked defenses, but in what areas do they excel?
– Why has Beavers quarterback Jake Luton been so successful this season?
– What stands out about Oregon State’s defense and how can you attack them?
– What makes Beavers outside linebacker Hamilcar Rashed Jr. so special?
– Final Thought…
“Dawg Thoughts” is a Husky Football conversation with co-hosts Tysen Allumbaugh, Mike Martin and Kaila Olin. The show provides professional expertise and analysis that includes game previews, predictions, practice updates, recruiting news, X’s and O’s and recaps. Special guests are featured regularly, including past Husky Football players, as well as past NFL players. “Dawg Thoughts” has emerged as one of the premiere Husky podcast shows available to all Husky fans. It blends knowledgeable coverage with a personalized touch, making it appealing to any type of fan and listener. DubLife is partner with the show “Dawg Thoughts” throughout the season.
You can listen to the show by choosing one of the following methods:
Click on the play button below:
Click on the link below:
You can support DubLife by shopping for the latest Huskies fan gear by clicking on the Fanatics.com “Shop Now” links on the ads seen on our site – When you do, we’ll earn a small commission on each sale. Thanks for your support! Go Dawgs!!