During the show we go over the following topics:
– How did it feel to see the offense come so alive in the 2nd half against Arizona?
– How different does this week feel from other weeks in the season… Including the Apple Cup?
– How good is Oregon’s offensive line?
– What actually makes Oregon’s offensive line good?
– What’s the first thing you notice about Oregon’s defense?
– How can the Husky offense sustain themselves this week against one of the best defenses in FBS?
– Final Thought…
“Dawg Thoughts” is a Husky Football conversation with co-hosts Tysen Allumbaugh, Mike Martin and Kaila Olin. The show provides professional expertise and analysis that includes game previews, predictions, practice updates, recruiting news, X’s and O’s and recaps. Special guests are featured regularly, including past Husky Football players, as well as past NFL players. “Dawg Thoughts” has emerged as one of the premiere Husky podcast shows available to all Husky fans. It blends knowledgeable coverage with a personalized touch, making it appealing to any type of fan and listener. DubLife is partner with the show “Dawg Thoughts” throughout the season.
You can listen to the show by choosing one of the following methods:
Click on the play button below:
Click on the link below:
You can support DubLife by shopping for the latest Huskies fan gear by clicking on the Fanatics.com “Shop Now” links on the ads seen on our site – When you do, we’ll earn a small commission on each sale. Thanks for your support! Go Dawgs!!