#22 Washington (6-1, 0-0) vs. Eastern Washington (4-2, 0-0)
Wednesday, December 4th @ 7:00 p.m. PT
Alaska Airlines Arena (Seattle, WA)
Line: Washington -15.5
TV: Pac-12 Networks
Radio: 1000AM KOMO/97.7 FM
PROJECTED STARTING LINEUPS
G Quade Green (6’0″, 7.4 ppg)
G Jamal Bey (6’6″, 5.1 ppg)
G Nahziah Carter (6’6″, 14.9 ppg)
F Isaiah Stewart (6’9″, 17.1 ppg)
F Jaden McDaniels (6’9″, 14.7 ppg)
G Jacob Davison (6’4″, 16.2 ppg)
G Casson Rousse (6’2″, 7.5 ppg)
G Ellis Magnuson (6’2″, 4.8 ppg)
G/F Kim Aiken Jr. (6’7″, 14.8 ppg)
F Mason Peatling (6’8″, 11.0 ppg)
The Washington Huskies will play their second game of the week at Alaska Airlines Arena, with a three-game slate on tap this week.
The game will be televised on the Pac-12 Networks, and the Huskies will look to play much better after their sloppy performance the other night.
The Huskies won 77-55 against the South Dakota Coyotes, despite some offensive struggles that resurfaced once again.
Eastern Washington is currently 4-2 on the season, and recently won 87-82 against Belmont at home, while converting their last 10 free throws in the final 4:30 seconds of the game.
ESPN MATCHUP PREDICTOR
• Freshman Jaden McDaniels recorded his second-straight 20-point scoring game against South Dakota, tying his career high … in his last two games, McDaniels is shooting 57.6 percent from the field, 50 percent from 3 and has gone 6-of-7 from the FT line
• Washington has seven players listed at 6-9 or taller on its roster, the most in the Pac-12
• Washington had two freshmen reach 20 points or more against San Diego (Stewart-25, McDaniels-20), which marked the first time two freshmen have done so since Dejounte Murray (30) and Marquese Chriss (27) did so against LBSU in the NIT on March 15, 2016 … additionally, UW joins Duke as the only two programs to have two freshmen score 20 points in the same game this season
• Attendance through UW’s five home games (7,927 average) is up by almost two thousand from the first five home games last season (6,243) while its scoring margin over the first seven games (+10.7) is its highest since the start of the 2014-15 season (+12.6)
• UW is currently seventh in the NCAA in blocks, averaging 6.4 over seven games … UW led the NCAA at the end of the season a year ago in the category
• Freshman Jaden McDaniels leads the Pac-12 in minutes played averaging 35.08 per game
• Carter and Wright are both nearing 200 career wins as Wright is at 193 and Carter is at 200 … Carter’s rebounding per game is up to 6.7 from 2.4 a year ago and
• Carter recorded his first career double-double against Tennessee with 18 points and a career-best 12 rebounds
• All five UW starters (McDaniels, Stewart, Carter, Wright and Green) have pulled down at least six rebounds in a game this season
• Junior Nahziah Cater hit 500 career points following his 15-point night against Mount St. Mary’s … and now sits at 569 career points
• UW graduated four seniors last season (D. Crisp, N. Dickerson, D. Green, M. Thybulle) and lost sophomore Jaylen Nowell as an early NBA Draft entry … those five accounted for 80.2 percent of UW’s scoring during the 2018-19 season
• Freshmen Jaden McDaniels and Isaiah Stewart were named to the Wooden Award Preseason Top 50 watch list … Stewart was also selected for the Citizen Naismith Player of the Year watch list
• The Huskies once again hit the road during non-conference play traveling over 12,000 miles to Alaska, Toronto and Hawaii combined
• UW faces four teams that advanced to the NCAA Tournament a year ago during non-conference action in Baylor (Second Round), Tennessee (Sweet 16), Montana (First Round) and Gonzaga (Elite 8)
• UW 48 wins in two years during its back-to-back 20-win seasons are its most in two years combined since the 2009-10 and 2010-11 seasons
• Coach Mike Hopkins is the reigning back-to-back Pac-12 Coach of the Year becoming the first league coach to earn the honor in his first two seasons on the job … he is also the second coach in UW history to record 20 or more wins in their first two seasons, joining Tippy Dye (1951-52, 52-53).
• UW was picked to finish third overall in the Pac-12 by media covering the league … additionally, freshman Isaiah Stewart was picked to finish on the Pac-12 First Team while junior Nahziah Carter, sophomore transfer Quade Greenand freshman Jaden McDaniels were selected as honorable mention Preseason All-Pac-12
#1 Washington Huskies Adidas Swingman Basketball Jersey – Purple
You love to watch the Washington Huskies dominate on the court. Now you can celebrate your loyalty when you get this #1 Washington Huskies Swingman basketball jersey. This exceptional jersey from Adidas has the squad’s graphics all over, so when you wear it, everyone will know you’re the top Washington Huskies fan.
You can support DubLife by shopping for the latest Huskies fan gear by clicking on the Fanatics.com “Shop Now” links on the ads seen on our site – When you do, we’ll earn a small commission on each sale. Thanks for your support! Go Dawgs!!