During the show we go over the following topics:
– How important has the Huskies running game meant to the offense this season?
– How important is it to embrace the Apple Cup rivalry?
– Why have the Huskies had so much success against the Cougars “Air Raid”?
– What stands out about the Cougar offense?
– Is WSU quarterback Anthony Gordon any different than the WSU quarterbacks in recent years?
– What sticks out about the Wazzu defense?
– Final Thought…
“Dawg Thoughts” is a Husky Football conversation with host Tysen Allumbaugh. The show provides professional expertise and analysis that includes game previews, predictions, practice updates, recruiting news, X’s and O’s and recaps. Special guests are featured regularly, including past Husky Football players, as well as past NFL players. “Dawg Thoughts” has emerged as one of the premiere Husky podcast shows available to all Husky fans. It blends knowledgeable coverage with a personalized touch, making it appealing to any type of fan and listener. DubLife is partner with the show “Dawg Thoughts” throughout the season.
You can listen to the show by choosing one of the following methods:
Click on the play button below:
Click on the link below:
You can support DubLife by shopping for the latest Huskies fan gear by clicking on the Fanatics.com “Shop Now” links on the ads seen on our site – When you do, we’ll earn a small commission on each sale. Thanks for your support! Go Dawgs!!