#25 Washington (4-1, 0-0) vs. San Diego (2-4, 0-0)
Sunday, November 24th @ 7:30 p.m. PT
Alaska Airlines Arena (Seattle, WA)
Line: Washington -14.0
TV: Pac-12 Networks
Radio: 1000AM KOMO/97.7 FM
PROJECTED STARTING LINEUPS
G Quade Green (6’0″, 7.4 ppg)
G Nahziah Carter (6’6″, 15.2 ppg)
F Isaiah Stewart (6’9″, 15.8 ppg)
F Jaden McDaniels (6’9″, 12.6 ppg)
F Hameir Wright (6’9″, 5.2 ppg)
G Braun Hartfield (6’6″, 10.0 ppg)
G Marion Humphrey (6’2″, 8.2 ppg)
G Joey Calcaterra (6’3″, 14.8 ppg)
F Alex Floresca (6’8″, 7.2 ppg)
F James Jean-Marie (6’7″, 8.8 ppg)
The Washington Huskies will play their third game of the week at Alaska Airlines Arena after starting out the homestand with back-to-back wins.
The game will be televised on the Pac-12 Networks, and the Huskies will look to improve on not turning the ball over and taking care of the basketball.
In the end, the Huskies won 73-56 against the Montana Grizzlies, despite not making a single three-point shot during the entire game.
San Diego is currently 2-4 on the season, and recently lost to San Diego State 66-49 at home, while being outscored by 22 points in the paint.
ESPN MATCHUP PREDICTOR
• The Toreros won the first all-time meeting back on December 30, 2000 (72-54 in Seattle). In the second matchup, Washington took down the Toreros 98-94 in San Diego on December 1, 2001.
• The Huskies once again hit the road during non-conference play traveling over 12,000 miles to Alaska, Toronto and Hawaii combined.
• UW faces four teams that advanced to the NCAA Tournament a year ago during non-conference action in Baylor (Second Round), Tennessee (Sweet 16), Montana (First Round) and Gonzaga (Elite 8).
• UW’s 48 wins in two years during its back-to-back 20-win seasons are its most in two years combined since the 2009-10 and 2010-11 seasons.
• Coach Mike Hopkins is the reigning back-to-back Pac-12 Coach of the Year becoming the first league coach to earn the honor in his first two seasons on the job … he is also the second coach in UW history to record 20 or more wins in their first two seasons, joining Tippy Dye (1951-52, 52-53).
• UW was picked to finish third overall in the Pac-12 by media covering the league … additionally, freshman Isaiah Stewart was picked to finish on the Pac-12 First Team while junior Nahziah Carter, sophomore transfer Quade Greenand freshman Jaden McDanielswere selected as honorable mention Preseason All-Pac-12.
• Washington has seven players listed at 6′ 9″ or taller on its roster, the most in the Pac-12.
You love to watch the Washington Huskies dominate on the court. Now you can celebrate your loyalty when you get this #1 Washington Huskies Swingman basketball jersey. This exceptional jersey from Adidas has the squad’s graphics all over, so when you wear it, everyone will know you’re the top Washington Huskies fan.
You can support DubLife by shopping for the latest Huskies fan gear by clicking on the Fanatics.com “Shop Now” links on the ads seen on our site – When you do, we’ll earn a small commission on each sale. Thanks for your support! Go Dawgs!!