During the show we go over the following topics:
– It was a fun and dominating defensive performance against the Oregon State Beavers. Did the Husky players see that coming and how can they keep that going?
– What does Colorado do well offensively when looking at the film?
– Buffaloes quarterback Steven Montez has been at Colorado forever it seems. What makes him successful?
– After the Beavers game, coach Petersen said the emphasis would be on getting rhythm back in the passing game. Did the Huskies improve in that area?
– How has Colorado’s defense looked this season under defensive minded first year coach Mel Tucker?
– What stands out about Colorado inside linebacker Nate Landman?
– Final Thought…
“Dawg Thoughts” is a Husky Football conversation with host Tysen Allumbaugh. The show provides professional expertise and analysis that includes game previews, predictions, practice updates, recruiting news, X’s and O’s and recaps. Special guests are featured regularly, including past Husky Football players, as well as past NFL players. “Dawg Thoughts” has emerged as one of the premiere Husky podcast shows available to all Husky fans. It blends knowledgeable coverage with a personalized touch, making it appealing to any type of fan and listener. DubLife is partner with the show “Dawg Thoughts” throughout the season.
You can listen to the show by choosing one of the following methods:
Click on the play button below:
Click on the link below:
You can support DubLife by shopping for the latest Huskies fan gear by clicking on the Fanatics.com “Shop Now” links on the ads seen on our site – When you do, we’ll earn a small commission on each sale. Thanks for your support! Go Dawgs!!