During the show we go over the following topics:
– What is the attitude of the team after the humbling loss to Stanford?
– How eager are you guys to jump back on the field and “right the ship”?
– What makes Arizona quarterback Khalil Tate so tough to defend?
– Why are those state of Arizona night games in the desert so tough?
– What stands out about Arizona’s defense?
– With the Wildcats offense performing the way it is, does that create more pressure on the Husky offense to score each time they have the ball?
– Final Thought…
– Hear what Arizona head coach Kevin Sumlin had to say about the Huskies.
“Dawg Thoughts” is a Husky Football conversation with co-hosts Tysen Allumbaugh, Mike Martin and Kaila Olin. The show provides professional expertise and analysis that includes game previews, predictions, practice updates, recruiting news, X’s and O’s and recaps. Special guests are featured regularly, including past Husky Football players, as well as past NFL players. “Dawg Thoughts” has emerged as one of the premiere Husky podcast shows available to all Husky fans. It blends knowledgeable coverage with a personalized touch, making it appealing to any type of fan and listener. DubLife is partner with the show “Dawg Thoughts” throughout the season.
You can listen to the show by choosing one of the following methods:
Click on the play button below:
Click on the link below:
You can support DubLife by shopping for the latest Huskies fan gear by clicking on the Fanatics.com “Shop Now” links on the ads seen on our site – When you do, we’ll earn a small commission on each sale. Thanks for your support! Go Dawgs!!